Currie & Brown is currently looking for a superintendent for our Reno, Nevada location who meets the following requirements:
- BS/MS in construction management, civil engineering or related subject
- A minimum of eight years' experience as a superintendent, building complex projects for clients with very specific requirements
- Understanding of the project lifecycle
- Ability to use data to drive risk identification, quantification, response and control with respect to the master schedule
- Knowledge of electrical, mechanical and structural systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and other associated software
- Experience working with numerous contractors and sub-contractors in an efficient manner
The successful candidate will support project leaders in generating a high standard of service delivery, achieving successful outcomes for our clients, capturing and sharing knowledge across projects, enhancing our culture of innovation and reinforcing our reputation as a preferred service provider.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Organizing, coordinating and supervising the work of contractors and sub-contractors
- Determining work priorities and coordinating work activities within the design area
- Reviewing contracts, blueprints and other project documents
- Ensuring construction progress is adherent to schedule
- Leading inspection and commission of day-to-day work to enforce quality standards
- Maintaining daily job site log
- Creating estimates for projects including labor, supplies, materials and other ancillary costs
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilization of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, we operate throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Apply for this role
If you cannot find the job that best suits your ambitions, skills and experience, please register your CV.
Register your CV