Currie & Brown has been a leader in project and commercial management for the industrial sector for almost 100 years. We have provided solutions for many global businesses looking to improve their portfolios, lower their cost base and reduce their time to market. Our industrial sector comprises market leaders from the automotive, sports apparel, aerospace, chemicals, minerals, metals and agribusiness sectors.
Our services are all designed to add value to our clients throughout the lifecycle of their programme. Our goal is to provide clients with independent impartial advice and services to reduce surprises, lower costs and provide the solutions required to improve their business.
We have helped our clients around the globe with unique challenges. With over 2,000 employees operating across many sectors and markets around the world, the chances are we have encountered your particular problem before and found a solution.
Particular examples of where Currie & Brown has added value include:
- Reducing portfolio costs by 30 per cent
- Producing a return on investment many times our fee
- Implementing best practices to reduce surprises and improve project performance
- Applying the 4 Ps – planned predictable project performance
- Collaborating globally to deliver project management services to a client’s international portfolio
From inception to close-out we offer services to remove the guesswork and risk often associated with projects. Our professionals will provide solutions that are unique to the situation. We understand company cultural differences and can customise our solutions to fit clients' needs.