Currie & Brown provides consultancy, management services and support to both the public and private sectors during all stages of a physical asset’s lifecycle. Our in-depth understanding of the whole process ensures a best-value outlook and approach.
Our advisory services teams have an extensive range of experience gathered via a wide variety of technical, financial and commercial situations and engagements. This know-how and expertise is harnessed to shape specialised client support teams that can be deployed across diverse global geographies and sectors to meet the needs of an increasingly sophisticated market.
We believe that the effective management of assets is a fundamental requisite for successful, forward-thinking businesses. Assets should not only be capable of meeting today’s requirements, but also have the flexibility for future challenges.
Our expertise is drawn from many different backgrounds and experiences and includes all the traditional services along with specialisms such as whole-life costing, programme management, procurement and fund advisory services.
Examples of successfully completed commissions include:
- Strategy and implementation support (across a range of disciplines and service lines) in relation to the Acute Services Review at NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde, including the £840 million Queen Elizabeth University Hospital
- Establishment and implementation of a specialised FM integration unit for large-scale government projects in Saudi Arabia
- Advisor to the Ministry of Health in Mexico on the implementation of its PPP hospitals initiative
- Development and implementation of multidisciplinary advisor frameworks on behalf of the National Health Service (NHS) in England and in Scotland
- Claim and commercial support in relation to a major airport development in the Middle East
- Portfolio assessment, including operational risk and lifecycle, for a range of secondary market PPP transactions in the UK
- Commercial advice and implementation support in relation to the New York University campus in Abu Dhabi
- Risk management services for a major oil and gas conglomerate in the North Sea
- Lifecycle advice on PPP initiatives across many sectors, including healthcare, transport, education, energy and prisons