Property and development services
Currie & Brown’s broad range of specialities provides the ability to guide private and public sector clients through the property and development process from initial strategy to final disposal. Our commitment is to develop solutions that are innovative, commercially focused, environmentally sustainable, and both socially and politically responsible.
The Currie & Brown property and development services team is specialised in providing development approvals and facilitation, property advisory, and project and development management services to the property and infrastructure industry.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Project feasibility
- Planning and development approvals
- Detailed market analysis
- Strategic property portfolio appraisal and management
- Urban renewal and programme management
- Due diligence
- Procurement and contract administration
- Transaction management
- Quantified risk value management
- Property market analysis and research
- Facilities management advice
- Property valuation